Reference Number JO0000009949
Job Type Temporary
We are recruiting for an ongoing temporary assignment for an experienced Credit Controller who is looking to join a reputable public sector organisation based in South London. This is an immediate requirement, and the contract will be ongoing with the possibility of a permanent position later.
You will sit within the Group credit control function chasing outstanding debts, reconciling accounts, overseeing the full collection process and utilising accountancy software whilst maintaining a high level of professional when liaising with customers and fellow employees.
If you are an efficient, proactive, all-round credit controller comfortable performing in a busy finance department, please enquire today for the chance to join a friendly, supportive team in an easily accessible location from both London and Surrey. A competitive rate is on offer for the successful applicant.
As the Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Debt collection via phone, email and in writing
- Reconciliations and analysis of key transactions
- Contribution to process improvement throughout the department
- Additional ad-hoc finance duties
We are looking for:
- Applicants who are Immediately Available
- Extensive experience of Credit control process
- Confident on different accounts-based systems
- Flexible and hardworking, able to adapt around a heavy workload if necessary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.