Reference Number JO0000010007
Job Type Contract
Location East Croydon
Our client are based in modern offices in East Croydon and are a market leader in their field. They are looking to recruit a Finance Systems Manager to come onboard and take responsibility for the delivery of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) across the business.
Supporting the business in improving the systems, processes and controls, you will be the ‘go to’ contact for all major change initiatives surrounding testing, system releases, developments and planning.
Your duties will include:
- Creating test scripts, user acceptance testing and planning and actioning test plan walkthroughs
- Maintenance and update of all documentation
- System and process design, including impact analysis
- Production of project health check reporting and analysis on UAT test cases compared with identified bugs and issues
- Liaison with IT to ensure systems development are within working protocols and risk appetites
- Providing accurate reports and dashboards
- Provide training and support to non-IT members of the team
- Ad hoc project work as directed relating to the systems
We are looking for:
- Extensive Systems Analysis experience, including parallel testing, governance and administration
- Experienced in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) across numerous applications with a focus on Accounting systems
- Understanding the Systems change impact to the business and processes
This role is for an initial 12-18 month period, there is the possibility that this may be extended or even turn into a permanent opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.