Reference Number JO0000010024
Job Type Temporary
Location Kingston Upon Thames
Leading manufacturing company based near Kingston and urgently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their team on an initial temporary assignment with the option of it becoming a permanent hire next year. Reporting into the Financial Controller, this represents an excellent opportunity for a part qualified or qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA, or qualified by experience Accountant, who is looking to develop their financial accounting skills in a highly reputable organisation.
This post will offer a solid platform for personal growth with a stable business offering a competitive salary, great benefits package and relaxed and friendly environment.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Head office entity accounting to strict deadlines and accounting standards
- The production of ad hoc reports as requested by the Board
- Management of the fixed assets, monthly journals and leger adjustments
- Ad hoc finance duties in absence of colleagues
- Assisting in the supervision and development of junior members of the team
- Researching and resolving invoice discrepancies and issues
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Part Qualified, Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Immediately Available to commence the assignment
- A broad range of technical accounting skills
- Inquisitive with a genuine interest and understanding of commercial business drivers
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel and experience of SAP would be advantageous
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.