Reference Number JO0000010068
Job Type Permanent
An exciting new opportunity to join an internationally recognised consultancy firm based in London. Due to rapid growth, a technically focused Private Client Tax Manager is required to join their busy department on a permanent basis. This is a great role for an individual wishing to work in friendly and supportive business with great progression prospects within the tax arena.
The successful incumbent will be the focal point for tax in both the UK and overseas, handling tax investigations, offering support and advice and any adhoc tasks across tax accounting and administration for a variety of both UK and non UK domicile clients of ultra high net worth.
Your skills to succeed in this position will ideally include a Tax qualification (CTA/ATT or equivalent) with extensive technical skills able to deliver accurate results in a pressured and fast paced environment.
Alongside a salary that is experience dependent, there is an abundance of benefits including onsite parking, well equipped gym and canteen plus bonus potential, generous holiday allowance and flexible working.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing Tax returns prepared by your team and providing feedback on them
- Work closely with your client portfolio, identifying potential areas where restructuring tax affairs could be advantageous and providing advice accordingly
- Personal Tax compliance, regular liaison with HMRC
- Technical and performance analysis, delivery of accurately reported information
- Assisting Senior Managers in tax advice and query resolution
The key requirements of the role are:
- Qualified Tax Accountant (CTA or equivalent)
- Trust accounting and private tax experience
- Non-Dom and HNW exposure
- Calm and self-sufficient work ethic, familiar within a deadline driven environment
- Strong IT and systems skills
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)