Reference Number JO0000009931
Exciting opening for a Process Management Specialist to be based in a recently developed arm of a global investment management business in West Sussex. With newly created teams, state of the art technology and fresh visions, this is a senior post where you can let your analytical, technical and operational skills evolve.
You will join a team of accounting control professionals where your duties will surround ABoR (Aladdin) data validation and the implementation of risk management, complex query resolution and quality control.
You must have extensive experience within securities or asset management environment, coupled with relationship building skills and sound knowledge of valuation reporting, quality control clearance and portfolio accounting.
Our client have a high reputation of first class service and you will work either from home or out of their modern offices equipped with onsite canteen and gym allowing you to enjoy a good work life balance on top of a market competitive salary and generous benefits scheme.
Duties within this position include:
- Utilising technical skills to continuously review and suggest improvements towards operational workflow
- Escalation of queries surrounding data validation of AboR to senior management
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders, creating and maintaining strong relationships
- Keep up to date with strict process enhancements and improvements
To apply for this role, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Fund management, securities background (Investment or Project Management Qualification)
- Good problem solving, investigation and root causes analysis skills
- Influential, adaptable, good attention to detail and expert problem solving ability
- Highly numerical with good system skills, Excel and Visio advantageous