Reference Number JO00000010032
Job Type Permanent
Large innovative financial services group based near Crawley are seeking a forward-thinking problem solver with knowledge of investments and funds to join their skilled team as a Reporting Assistant. This is a new opening within recently renovated offices that boast ample parking and great transport links direct to site. The role is busy and varied offering plenty of opportunity to work with lots of different people across the globe. You will need to be an adaptable individual who thrives in a team environment and enjoys implementing new ideas and own initiative into specific projects. Recent knowledge of client reporting is advantageous, as well as confidence picking up reporting systems. Ultimately, if you are ready for a fresh challenge within a growing financial services business, this is the role for you.
Your duties as Client Reporting Administrator include;
- Ensuring compliance across all reporting processes from global to regional templates
- Working closely with clients, tailoring advice and meeting specific criteria
- Ensuring deadlines are met efficiently and accurately and to strict reporting standards
- Identifying risks and escalating to senior management where necessary
- Contribute towards process improvement and system updates/implementation
Your skills and experience for this role should include:
- Team leadership and project management skills
- Able to create and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Able to prioritise and manage a heavy workload, working calm under pressure
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Advanced Excel skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.