Reference Number JO0000010018
Job Type Permanent
Highly successful Financial Services business based in West Sussex near Crawley who have a real passion for both their business and employees, have an opening in their Statutory Reporting Team for a Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or qualified by experience Accountant.
The successful individual will be involved in reviewing financial statements, producing statutory reports and resolving any discrepancies or queries in relation to the audit process whilst being technically strong and commercially astute enough to offer assistance with process implementation surrounding various reporting projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your accountancy career and obtain key practical skills and business knowledge within a supportive team environment of a thriving organisation.
Key duties as Statutory Accountant include:
- Supporting the external auditors to ensure that year end will operate smoothly
- Responsibility of supporting new financial reporting systems
- Production of the quarterly and annual reports
- Ownership of technical projects and to deliver messages to internal departments and senior management
- Adhoc reporting projects
To apply for this role you will ideally have:
- Part Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
- Statutory fund reporting or investment reporting experience
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.