Reference Number JO0000009936
Job Type Permanent
Internationally recognised asset management business client are looking for a Trade Confirmations Specialist to join them on a permanent basis within their high calibre team. You will work in a fast-paced environment ensuring trades operate successfully and settlement instructions are issued efficiently and within strict guidelines.
It would be advantageous to have an understanding of the full asset lifecycle alongside operational risk and a strong analytical flair to tackle problems and escalate and report key information in a timely manner.
The role sits in a newly created department with state of the art offices and technology, offering you the perfect foundations to mould a role within the organisation, as well as take advantage of on the job support and guidance to ensure you perform to the best of your ability.
A competitive salary can be expected depending on your experience and additional perks including bonus can be expected.
Day to day your duties as Trade Confirmations Specialist will entail:
- Deliver cost effective trade processing services across the organisation
- Ensure timely confirmation of trades in line with business controls
- Liaise closely with external clients, resolving queries and maintaining key relationships
- Adhoc project work
To apply for this role, you will need the following skills:
Operational risk experience within asset servicing/management
- Knowledge of unit trusts, Repo, FX and fixed income
- Able to build strong internal and external business relationships
- Willingness to learn, proactive nature as well as strong team player attitude