Reference Number JO0000009937
Job Type Permanent
Are you skilled in trade operations looking to join a dedicated team where you learn from asset management professionals and develop your experience further?
Our globally recognised client are based on the outskirts of South London are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join them as a Trade Settlements Specialist on a permanent basis. They are seeking a keen eye for detail, the ability to think outside the box and use strong analytical skills to monitoring trades through to settlement, pro-actively escalating any problems and recording information to deliver a seamless process every time.
It would be advantageous to have an understanding of market operations, risk management and trade settlement process, but this role offers a fantastic support structure and assistance in performing to the best of your ability allowing scope to develop internally.
A competitive salary can be expected depending on your experience as well as benefits including bonus and onsite health facilities.
Day to day your duties as Trade Settlements Specialist will entail:
- Investigation of trade related settlements and interest claims, reporting findings to senior management
- Adhering to strict internal processes and controls
- Encouraging fellow staff members sharing ideas and expertise as a team
- Assistance in adhoc projects
To apply for this role, you will need the following skills:
- Operational risk experience within asset servicing/management
- Knowledge of unit trusts, Repo, FX and fixed income
- Self-sufficient able to prioritise and manage a heavy workload
- Willingness to learn and adapt to your individual role