Reference Number JO0000010073
Job Type Permanent
Our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Sutton, Surrey has a new opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their company. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working within a credit control role.
Duties include: –
- To contact customers daily regarding the collection of outstanding debts. Recording of all action taken on account and any follow up calls.
- To deal with and resolving queries from customers with appropriate departments.
- To produce monthly statements to be sent to customers.
- General credit control duties.
- Allocation of cash.
- Financial statement reviews (credit checks).
- Direct Debit collection.
- Liaising with administrators
- Maintaining financial information.
- Ad hoc duties
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of Credit Control.
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with internal/external staff and customers/suppliers.
- Proactive approach.
- Good systems experience including Excel
The salary and benefits are generous for the successful candidate.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.