Reference Number JO0000009979
Job Type Contract
Location Leatherhead, Surrey
Our client, who enjoy an enviable reputation of offering a range of high-level business services to an enviable customer base within the UK and Europe, are looking to recruit an experienced accountant (ACA/ACCA) to join their team as a Finance Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Based in prestigious offices in Leatherhead with excellent transport links, this is a rare opportunity if you are passionate about working within this sector. On a daily basis you will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients and supervise a team of staff who may be working on a number of projects at any one time.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA), with a strong background of providing first class innovative financial accounting solutions coupled with commercial flair. A generous benefits package is on offer, which will include a dedicated car parking space and performance related bonuses.
As Finance Manager some other daily tasks involve:
- Review and preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of month end and year end accounts
- Quarterly VAT, EC sales lists reviews and provision of tax and PAYE advice
- Assisting with the Profit & loss, KPI’s, balance sheet, variances and forecasting
- Team leadership and business communication across all levels
- Adhoc project work
The skills desirable for this vacancy:
- Strong financial reporting and statutory accounting skills
- Able to work under pressure and recognise the importance of accuracy and targets
- Staff supervision experience at some point in career and keen interest in developing this side
- Approachable, organised and dedicated to the role at hand
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.