Reference Number JO00000010048
Job Type Permanent
Are you looking for your next move into a hugely successful business you can evolve with? Our leading financial services’ client are looking for self-motivated individuals keen to push their business analysis skills to the max and join them as a Fund Reporting Analysis Manager on a permanent basis. You will assist in supporting the business’ process and system analysis in conjunction with project/business change management and team leadership within an SLA driven financial services environment.
Due to our reputable client valuing their new recruits as much as their longest standing members, a market competitive salary, generous pension and private medical package are provided. Free car parking is also available or a direct commute from transport links across Surrey, Sussex and London.
Fund Reporting Analysis Manager duties include:
- Manage relationships within the reporting team and oversee day to day operations
- Help deliver business analysis support within the Fund Reporting team
- Deliver agreed projects, BAU project management and continual improvement across your team
- Produce technical data on business change
- Drive the strategy within the project teams, ensuring objectives are understood and met
- Design and implement updates and improvements to processes and systems around them
- Guide, mentor and constantly help improve your teams’ attitude and output
To succeed in this role you must have the following:
- Fund and Client Reporting experience
- Extensive experience in a business analysis and change management position
- Team Leadership skills, confident working under pressure
- Proactive, self-sufficient and able to input new ideas for streamlining processes
- Strong problem solving and IT skills
- Agile working practice experience would be beneficial
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.