Reference Number JO00009940
Job Type Permanent
Our household name client based in Guildford, Surrey, are looking for an experienced Management Accountant (Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by Experience) to join their finance team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will report into the Financial Controller and assist in the production of timely and accurate management information within a well-oiled team. This business thrives on its employee’s potential and contribution so we are looking for an individual with a positive and proactive nature that can hit the ground running and add value to day to day financial goals.
This opportunity represents a fantastic step to enhance your management accounting skills within a supportive environment.
As Management Accountant, your duties will include:
- Posting of accruals, prepayments and depreciation
- Assist in the production of Month-end files
- Production of KPI information for the Management Accounts production
- Quarterly VAT reconciliation and return
- Adhoc duties as required by Financial Controller
To apply for the role you should be:
- Previous experience of working within a busy Accounts Department
- ACCA, CIMA or QBE
- Strong Excel skills
- Experienced in management accounts production
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.