Reference Number JO0000009977
Job Type Permanent
Location Epsom, Surrey
A highly reputable and rapidly growing FMCG business based in Epsom are seeking a confident Management Accountant to join their dedicated team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a fun bunch, they enjoy a sociable team atmosphere and strong joint effort in all tasks. They ensure a seamless service is provided to all of their valuable clients and the future of their first-class reputation is upheld consistently.
You will have the opportunity to step into a respected position managing a direct report, handling the core functions and processes of the accounts department. You will need to be highly technical in all aspects of purchase and sales ledger, experienced in the production of management accounts and have a good all-round bookkeeping knowledge. Confident working independently and able to tackle problems alone or escalate and communicate appropriately with Management where necessary is essential.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on your level of experience, your daily duties will consist of:
- Bank reconciliations and payment runs
- Management accounting including assisting in the budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Managing general ledger, filing electronically
- Supervising credit control function
- Handling staff expenses and petty cash
- Processing journals
- Liaising and contributing to tasks within wider department
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Strong bookkeeping background
- Management accounting
- Process driven and proactive nature
- Able to prioritise and tackle a heavy workload
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Approachable and friendly nature, enjoys working in a small team