Reference Number JO0000009932
Job Type Permanent
Location West Sussex
Exciting opportunity for a Process Improvement Manager based in a newly developed arm of a global asset management business in West Sussex. With newly created teams, state of the art technology and fresh visions, this is a senior operational post where you can let your analytical, influential and project management skills evolve.
You will lead a team of process improvement specialists within the accounting control arena, your duties will surround ABoR (Aladdin) data validation, investigating and resolving problems in relation to business change and operational risk whilst consistently driving process improvement techniques. You must have extensive team leadership experience within securities or asset management coupled with project management skills and sound knowledge of business analysis and portfolio accounting.
Our client have a high reputation of quality service and you will work either from home or out of their modern offices equipped with onsite canteen and gym allowing you to enjoy a good work life balance on top of a market competitive salary and generous benefits scheme.
Duties within this position include:
- Key analysis and reporting of technical data under strict deadlines
- Managing workloads across multiple teams including operations, technology and investments
- Interacting with various stakeholders, creating and maintaining strong relationships
- Keep up to date with enhancements regarding regulatory requirements
To apply for this role, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Asset management, securities background (Investment or Project Management Qualification)
- Good problem solving, investigation and root causes analysis skills
- Influential, adaptable and able to lead a team through change and development
- Highly numerical with good system skills, Excel and Visio advantageous